ISMsiServerStartup Failure

Martin Verheij

      14th Apr 2004
When I will deploy a Setup I get follow error message.

ISMsiServerStartup Failure, Falied to create InstallDriver, Error =
0x80070005

It is a vendor setup an I made some changes with a .mst File.

When I start the Setup with a doubel click or I deploy it with the current
user account not with a admin account then it works fine

but the current user have not enough permission to install a software.

Martin

Phil Wilson

      14th Apr 2004
I recommend searching the InstallShield support site, for example this:
http://support.installshield.com/kb/...icleid=q108864

--
Phil Wilson
[MVP Windows Installer]