ISDN Router & static routing.

=?Utf-8?B?VG9ueVY=?=

      27th Aug 2005
I want to dial into my company's ISDN router from my home so that I can
remote control my two Win2k3 servers via terminal sessions.

When dialing in, the router answers the call fine, but I can't ping anything
other than the ISDN router itself. I think I need to add static routes
somewhere, but not quite sure how & where to configure them.

ISDN Router IP: 192.168.1.2
IP Assigned to dialup user: 192.168.4.x
Server IP's: 192.168.1.10, 192.168.1.11

Some assistance will be appreciated.

Robert L [MS-MVP]

      31st Aug 2005
We need more information to help. Are you using IPSec?

Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
"TonyV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I want to dial into my company's ISDN router from my home so that I can
remote control my two Win2k3 servers via terminal sessions.

When dialing in, the router answers the call fine, but I can't ping anything
other than the ISDN router itself. I think I need to add static routes
somewhere, but not quite sure how & where to configure them.

ISDN Router IP: 192.168.1.2
IP Assigned to dialup user: 192.168.4.x
Server IP's: 192.168.1.10, 192.168.1.11

Some assistance will be appreciated.