invalid file names

rfasenmyer@gmail.com

      28th Jun 2006
Check the file permissions. My guess is that the permissions are set
to the user that created the files and no one else.

>From the command line you can use the 'CALCS' commeand to change the

permissions. I had to use this when a files permissions became
corrupt. It was the only way I could regain access to the file. I
think you will need to have Admin privledges to run the command on
other users files.

- Ryan

CACLS - Displays or modifies access control lists (ACLs) of files.