Interpreting registry value

gprasad

      31st Jan 2008
Hi,

Is there any way to find size of RAM from entries in registry?
I have found one location but i am not sure about it also not able to
interpret it correctly.

the location is:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\RESOURCEMAP\System Resources\Physical
Memory:.Translated (REG_RESOURCE_LIST)

can anyone help me?
Thank you.

John John

      31st Jan 2008
You would be better off using WMI or VBS script to obtain the
information, try here:
http://blogs.technet.com/askperf/arc...re-basics.aspx

or look through these search results:
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...h&fr=&ei=UTF-8