internet usage monitor

Reny

      21st Sep 2006
Hi,
I want to develop an internet usage monitor program in vb.net and monitor
the time the user spend on internet etc.
Can any one give me a clue on how to code it?

Reny

C-Services Holland b.v.

      21st Sep 2006
Reny wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to develop an internet usage monitor program in vb.net and monitor
> the time the user spend on internet etc.
> Can any one give me a clue on how to code it?
>
> Reny

How do intend to dermine internet time. My computer access internet
through my local area network. So it's basically always online, thus
internet time would equal my systems uptime.

Reny

      23rd Sep 2006
i am basically connecting through the modem.so when my connection is active
i want to start logging.

reny

news:(E-Mail Removed)...