Internet explorer problem

Mr. Fish

      14th Mar 2004
I recently upgraded my Norton Antivirus, thru internet
download, to version 2004. After the download I have not
been able to open Internet Explorer. All other internet
devises work. I am posting thru the Real One media
browser now. When I double click on the IE icon the hour
glass blinks for a few seconds and then stops. Nothing
else happens.

George Hester

      14th Mar 2004
Disable Norton then try.