Internet explorer 6 Help

eduardo efencio

      29th Apr 2005
I am using windows XP and when I try to download something from the
internet, it ask me to save. If I don't save it, will give me a
message"windows cannot access the specified, you may not have permission to
the specified path or file.

c:\documents and settings\Myname\local setting\temporary internet
files\contens.ie5\705...

Any help will be appreciated.

Arkadiusz 'Black Fox' Artyszuk

      29th Apr 2005
eduardo efencio wrote:

> I am using windows XP and when I try to download something from the
> internet, it ask me to save. If I don't save it, will give me a
> message"windows cannot access the specified, you may not have permission to
> the specified path or file.
> c:\documents and settings\Myname\local setting\temporary internet
> files\contens.ie5\705... Any help will be appreciated.

So set appropriate NTFS permissions to that folder...

--
Regards
Arkadiusz 'Black Fox' Artyszuk