Intermittent send errors

Chuck

      23rd Jan 2011
I have OL 2003 and have 6 accounts set up. Normally, they all work
fine. I have 2 accounts set up on "bellsouth.net" During the course
of a day one or the other of my BellSouth accounts won't send an
email. The emails just sit in the outbox.

If I go into the outbox and change the account, they will send just
fine. I have to Restart Windows XP to get things back to normal.

Here are the error messages I receive when the emails won't send:

Task 'HomeWerks - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'Your
outgoing (SMTP) server does not support SSL-secured connections. If
SSL-secured connections have worked in the past, contact your server
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Task 'HomeWerks - Sending' reported error (0x8004210B) : 'The
operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP)
server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

Task 'BellSouth - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC92) : 'Your e-
mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in
your account properties. Under Tools, click E-mail accounts. The
server responded: -ERR [AUTH] invalid user/password'

I have run AVG and don't find any viruses.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Chuck

Peter Foldes

      23rd Jan 2011
Contact your ISP. Spamming control is in effect by them

--
Peter
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

news:(E-Mail Removed)...