Integrated calculator in excel 07 instead of separate calculator

=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmU=?=

      26th Jul 2006
Instead of having to pull up the calculator off the start menu then transfer
that data to excel, it would be great if we could have a way to calculate
within the cell we want the data.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming

Patrick Schmid

      26th Jul 2006
Type an equal sign (=) followed by whatever mathematical expression you
want into a cell and Excel will calculate it for you.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

news:(E-Mail Removed):