Installing itunes

=?Utf-8?B?c2hvcHdvb2Q=?=

      14th Sep 2006
I just bought an ipod nano and when trying to install the iPod + iTunes
software (from the cd enclosed with the ipod and from the apple site online)
I get the following error:

Error Number: 0x80040707 Dll function call crashed: ISRT.VerGetFile Version

HOw can I rectify this so that I can start using my ipod?

THanks!
--
sallyh

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      14th Sep 2006
iPod and iTunes are a product of Apple.com have you checked
their website for solutions? The below may be of some help.
Resolve the Windows installation error 0x80040707
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com...-5252325.html#
--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the