Installing games

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=

      5th Feb 2005
I have tried to install three games which show the following error messages.
16 bit windows subsystem(THis is the title of the text box)
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running
MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'close' to terminate the
application.
The EA website has stated it's an o/s problem as the autoexec.nt file is
missing or damaged. Any ideas to fix this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?d2luZ21hbjMzNw==?=

      5th Feb 2005

"Rich" wrote:

> I have tried to install three games which show the following error messages.
> 16 bit windows subsystem(THis is the title of the text box)
> C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT.The system file is not suitable for running
> MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'close' to terminate the
> application.
> The EA website has stated it's an o/s problem as the autoexec.nt file is
> missing or damaged. Any ideas to fix this problem would be greatly
> appreciated.

Hi you have the same problem I had. Try this web link it worked for me ,
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_m.htm#16bit

Thanks to Jimmy S who answered the sameproblem about 10 posts down from
yours ,thats were I found out about this site , and it works, good luck.

New Member

      16th Apr 2011
i had download motogp 08 game but when i install it, there is message Error: Catastrophic Failure, so it can't be install... somebody please help me how to solve the problem.. thanks...