Installation

Eli

      16th Sep 2008
I would like to install programs (etc. from the web such as MSN chat and from
CD Nero) to my partitioned drive. How can I do thid? All programs always
automatically install to my C drive. My C drive is running out of memory and
I need to make changes.

Leonard Grey

      16th Sep 2008
When installing software select a Custom install instead of a Typical
install. In a Custom install you can choose the destination folder.

Note: Software should be installed in the same partition where Windows
is installed. If the system partition is low on disk space you can
expand it with third-party partitioning software. Popular choices
include Acronis Disk Director, Symantec Partition Magic and TeraByte
Unlimited BootIt NG.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est