Installation Problem

Anonymous

      17th Dec 2003
I had to reinstall Outlook 2002. After it "successfully" installed, no
icon appeared on the desktop. After further review, no program was
installed on the computer, however, there is Outlook 2002 in the
Add/Remove Programs folder, and it is using 87.5Mb of space. Event
viewer also indicated a successful install.
We are running XP Pro and Outlook 2002 was running fine until today.
When we clicked the icon to open the program, it said to open in safe
mode, when we did that it wanted to be repaired, so we said "yes" and
after that there was no response from the program. Everything else
seemed to be OK. Any ideas?

Roady

      18th Dec 2003
Try renaming the outcmd.dat file to outcmd.old. This will reset the
Toolbars.

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net

Questions of the month:
-Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
-Add Sound To Your E-mail

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

-----
news:(E-Mail Removed)...