Insert a Word document into a Word document maintaining page layou

abbey-king

      16th Dec 2008
In Word 2007, is there a way of inserting an existing document, into my
current document whilst maintaining the page layout (margins, columns, etc)
of BOTH documents? Thanks for any advice!

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      16th Dec 2008
Yes, but you will need to learn how to use section breaks correctly; see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...thSections.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)