How to insert Stock quotes from Web?

Arizona

      17th Nov 2006
HI Folks,

I need to insert a current stock price into a single cell of an Excel
worksheet. When I go to Data > Get External Data >Run Saved Query >MSN
Money Stock quotes, the whole web page gets inserted. There's another
way somone suggested using smart tags (I think it only works on
Windows), but with smart tags the stock ticker is inserted with the
price. I want to put the current stock price and only the current stock
price in a targeted cell. And I would like to be able to refresh with
current data easily. Is there a fairly easy way to do so? Could someone
tell me how step by step? Would much appreciate.

PS: I use a MAC at home with OS10.3.9, and EXCEL 2004. I have Windows
at work, but prefer to use my MAC at home for stock research.

Thanks,
~Arizona

Don Guillett

      17th Nov 2006
I don't use Mac or MSN quotes since I write my own files. Goto yahoo groups
xltraders for free files from myself and others. Probably some mac files?

Otherwise I think you will have to have a macro to refresh the data and then
copy or vlookup to get the quote to the desired location.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
news:(E-Mail Removed)...