how to insert a realtime stop watch in powerpoint slide ?

=?Utf-8?B?TmlyYWo=?=

      25th Aug 2004
Hi,

Is there a way to insert a realtime stopwatch in ppt slide......

-Niraj

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hpcmFn?=

      25th Aug 2004
The following link might help:
Clocks and timers for PowerPoint:
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00081.htm

- Chirag

PowerShow - View multiple shows simultaneously
http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

"Niraj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to insert a realtime stopwatch in ppt slide......
>
> -Niraj

danw

      26th Aug 2004
Hi
I Use a great little timer
http://www.programming.de/index.php?...mer/index.html

It runs on your monitor while show runs on the viewer monitor or projector
U need the .net framework put it is very neat

Dan