Input Data in cells in a particular order w/ Excel

Wayne

      13th Feb 2004
Does Excel have the ability to create a specific order for
keying data into many separate cells? I am using a
workbook sheet for data input. I want the cursor to move
through that sheet in a particular order. I know Access
has this capability with through forms. What about Excel?
Thanks!

Arvi Laanemets

      13th Feb 2004
Hi

Select cells you want cycle through, holding Ctrl key down. The selection
order has to be:
2nd, 3d, 4th, ..., last, 1st
With selected cells highlighted, create a named range (Insert.Name.Define,
or enter name directly into name box at left corner of formula bar).
Whenever you start input, select this named range in name box before.
Previously selected cells are selected again, and you can cycle through them
using Tab key.

--
(Don't use my reply address - it's spam-trap)

Arvi Laanemets

news:f68001c3f272$4d9379d0$(E-Mail Removed)...