Info links dont work in Vista

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydGlu?=

      1st May 2007
HI,

When I click on any of the links, underlined blue text to find out more
info. Example the blue under lined text on the System restore window saying
How do I choose a restore point I get a message saying Internet explorer
cannot download / from Windows. How can I get these links to work?

dean-dean

      1st May 2007
Right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. Type
"regsvr32 msxml3.dll" (no quotes), and press Enter on your keyboard.

Or, try the fix offered at this site (under "Fix Windows Vista Help and
Support"):

http://www.windows-now.com/blogs/kmk...d-support.aspx

The fix re-associates the .xml file type to its default settings in the
registry. A recent installation of a program may have "stolen" the .xml
association.

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI,
>
> When I click on any of the links, underlined blue text to find out more
> info. Example the blue under lined text on the System restore window
> saying
> How do I choose a restore point I get a message saying Internet explorer
> cannot download / from Windows. How can I get these links to work?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydGlu?=

      1st May 2007
Many thanks, That worked fine