How to incorporate search

=?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=

      18th Jan 2005
Hi,

I have create a website with some html pages written using frontpage 2003.
Now i want to incorporate a search option into the site from the index page.
So i have a search textbox with a submit button. Can anyone suggest me the
easiest and quickest solution to incorporate a search engine into my site. Is
there any thing available with frontpage that I can do.

Thanks,
Kiran

Thomas A. Rowe

      18th Jan 2005
You can not use a search box with the FP Search Component, you have to link to a page with the FP
Search Component. If you review the all of the post from today, someone has indicate a 3rd Party
solution.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

"Kiran" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have create a website with some html pages written using frontpage 2003.
> Now i want to incorporate a search option into the site from the index page.
> So i have a search textbox with a submit button. Can anyone suggest me the
> easiest and quickest solution to incorporate a search engine into my site. Is
> there any thing available with frontpage that I can do.
>
> Thanks,
> Kiran

Chuck Davis

      18th Jan 2005