#include in vb.net

Altman

      8th Oct 2004
Is there a way to do an #include type thing in vb.net? I have a couple of
constants and I want to be able to have all my controls take those constants
from one spot.

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

      8th Oct 2004
"Altman" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb:
> Is there a way to do an #include type thing in vb.net?

No.

Add the constants to a module, so they will be imported automatically...

--
Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]
<URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

Cor Ligthert

      9th Oct 2004
Altman

Yes of course using OOP is nothing more than consequently including parts
you made before and reusing them. (In your case the most easy one is a
shared class)

So make your class and use it.

I hope this helps

Cor