Inbox Repair Kit

Mark A. Sam

      10th Jul 2006
Hello,

I need to run the Outlook Inbox repair kit, but don't know where to find it.

Thank you for any help.

Mark A. Sam

DL

      10th Jul 2006
scanpst.exe
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\SCANPST.EXE"

"Mark A. Sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I need to run the Outlook Inbox repair kit, but don't know where to find

it.

> Thank you for any help.
>
> Mark A. Sam

Gordon

      10th Jul 2006
Mark A. Sam wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to run the Outlook Inbox repair kit, but don't know where to find
> it.
>
> Thank you for any help.
>
> Mark A. Sam

do a search for a file called scanpst.exe

--
Gordon Burgess-Parker
Systems and Management Accounting

Mark A. Sam