Importing Outlook Express Contacts

JustMe

      7th Jan 2007
I exported my mom-in-law's contacts from Outlook Express (OE) into the
*.wab file it offered me. I've tried to import this file into Outlook
2003's contacts, but cannot do so. Anyone know how this is done? Many
thanx!

James

Brian Tillman

      7th Jan 2007
JustMe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I exported my mom-in-law's contacts from Outlook Express (OE) into the
> *.wab file it offered me. I've tried to import this file into Outlook
> 2003's contacts, but cannot do so. Anyone know how this is done?
> Many thanx!

You can't import a WAB file into Outlook. You must have Outlook and Outlook
Express both configured on the same machine, with utlook Express configured
to use those addresses and then import the address from within Outlook with
File>Import and Export>Import Internet Mail and Addresses.
--
Brian Tillman