Importing multiple vcards into Outlook 2003

JRS

      16th Feb 2004
I have created a .vcf file with multiple vcards. When I
import into contacts only the first vcard comes in. If it
possible to import all of them...if so, how do I do it.

Thanks....JOHN

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      16th Feb 2004
Outlook cannot import a multiple-entry vCard file.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"JRS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:110e801c3f490$ae77a350$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have created a .vcf file with multiple vcards. When I
> import into contacts only the first vcard comes in. If it
> possible to import all of them...if so, how do I do it.
>
> Thanks....JOHN

JRS

      16th Feb 2004
Thanks, Sue. I kinda figured that. I found some free
software, DAWN, that allowed me to do what I needed.

One other question. Now that I have them in, thelisting
of the contacts is, as I have in the contact info, "last
name, first name". However, when sending a note and
using "Select Names" they are listed "first last". Any
way to change that?

Thanks again, John

mickestyer@gmail.com

      26th Sep 2013
[ deleted ]

mickestyer@gmail.com

      26th Sep 2013
[ deleted ]

robert.horritan@gmail.com

      19th Feb 2014
[ deleted ]

robert.horritan@gmail.com

      19th Feb 2014
On Monday, February 16, 2004 7:00:03 PM UTC+5:30, JRS wrote:
> I have created a .vcf file with multiple vcards. When I
> import into contacts only the first vcard comes in. If it
> possible to import all of them...if so, how do I do it.
>
> Thanks....JOHN

[ deleted ]

robert.horritan@gmail.com

      19th Feb 2014