import from ms access table name unknown

mcnews

      6th Mar 2012
i need to import a table into ms access from ms access. there will only be one table, but i can't rely on the name of the table being the same each time the report is executed.
how?
tia,
mcnewsxp

John W. Vinson

      7th Mar 2012
On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:56:00 -0800 (PST), mcnews <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>i need to import a table into ms access from ms access. there will only be one table, but i can't rely on the name of the table being the same each time the report is executed.
>how?
>tia,
>mcnewsxp

Take a look at the Tabledefs collection in the source database. It will have
entries for the essential systems tables, all with names starting with MSys; I
presume you want what's left over.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
Microsoft's replacements for these newsgroups: