image next to cursor

gambuehl

      9th Nov 2008
I was trying to figure out when I am working on a word document what the
image is next to the cursor? It looks like a paragraph depending on where you
are moving your cursor around to. I can not seem to figure it our

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      9th Nov 2008
It's probably the blasted "click and type" pointer. It indicates that if you
double-click at that spot, you can type left-aligned, centered, or
right-aligned text. You can disable it at Tools | Options | Edit.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...