image to big for screen, how 2 resize???

don ward

      13th Mar 2005
Im running win 98se and one of my programs after a system crash the
window image is to big for the screen.

I cant get to the right bottom corner to resize it... now what do i do
??? how do i resize an image that i cant get to the corner of ???

its a program i use all time and im dead in water

HELP !!!!

dnw

--
---
don ward <(E-Mail Removed)>

CBFalconer

      13th Mar 2005
don ward wrote:

> Im running win 98se and one of my programs after a system crash
> the window image is to big for the screen.
>
> I cant get to the right bottom corner to resize it... now what
> do i do ??? how do i resize an image that i cant get to the
> corner of ???

ALT-space.

Jon Danniken

      13th Mar 2005
"don ward" wrote:

> Im running win 98se and one of my programs after a system crash the
> window image is to big for the screen.
>
> I cant get to the right bottom corner to resize it... now what do i do
> ??? how do i resize an image that i cant get to the corner of ???
>
> its a program i use all time and im dead in water

What happens when you right click on the application's entry in the taskbar
and click on "Restore" or "Maximize"? You could also try "Move" (after
"Restore") and move the window around with your cursor keys until you can
access the corner.

Jon