IE Page keeps reloading

John

      2nd Nov 2009
When I go to Google it keeps reloading (I have several customisations
(weather, etc)

Is there a problem at the moment - or is it my PC?

Leonard Grey

      2nd Nov 2009
Whenever you ask a question about Internet Explorer, please tell us:

* what version of Internet Explorer you are using; and
* what version of Windows you are using (with the service pack number).

Do you have the same experience when you start Internet Explorer from
the 'no add-ons' icon?

Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons)

If you have Vista or 7: Start > type Internet Explorer in the Start
Search box > click Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons)

Do you have the same experience after you have reset Internet Explorer
settings?

"How to Reset Internet Explorer Settings"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

Problems with Internet Explorer can also be caused by by malicious
software ('malware') that you have unwittingly installed on your computer.

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

John wrote:
> When I go to Google it keeps reloading (I have several customisations
> (weather, etc)
>
> Is there a problem at the moment - or is it my PC?

Daave

      2nd Nov 2009
John wrote:
> When I go to Google it keeps reloading (I have several customisations
> (weather, etc)
>
> Is there a problem at the moment - or is it my PC?

Which specific Google URL are you asking about?

If it is *only* that page and if you are referring to periodic
refreshing of that page, surely this is a feature of the Web site so
your page will be updated. At what intervals does this occur?