IE& does not browsing

sunay mutlu

      26th Jan 2004
I use XP pro eng and IE6. I can not browsing any site
with IE6 or Netscape 7.1. I have connection to internet.
I use ADSL, Dial-Up and LAN, but still not browsing and "
The page cannot displayed " error message appears. What
sholud I do?

war17

      26th Jan 2004
See if resetting your Winsock and TCP/IP stack will help

Winsock Fix
http://members.shaw.ca/techcd/WinsockXPFix.exe

--
Warren
For additional help, post in

news:481c01c3e427$642dda90$(E-Mail Removed)...