IE 7........

Angry Customer 01

      1st Sep 2008
Every SINGLE time I try to do something (eg. surf net, work on my FF team)
IE7 stops responding!!!! We pay GOOD money for these products (eg. WIN Vista)
& in return we get POS technology. Why can't you, just once, give us a
working friggin program? BIGGEST mistake I ever made was "upgrading" (ROFL)
to Vista. If microsoft wasn't so greedy for the almighty dollar we may
actually get a working product for them out of the package......but that will
never happen will it Microsoft (Bill Gates)

And why in the world do we need to post IE7 stuff in the IE6
Forums........GIMME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!

PA Bear [MS MVP]

      1st Sep 2008
[Crossposted to IE General]

1. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1) when posting to
MS newsgroups, please.

2. Those with IE7-specific questions or comments are asked to post to and
seek support in this newsgroup: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...plorer.general

In your newsreader:

3. In no certain order:

How to troubleshoot Internet Explorer 7 issues in Windows Vista:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936215

How to optimize or reset Internet Explorer 7:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213

Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts (Guided Help)
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Angry Customer 01 wrote:
> Every SINGLE time I try to do something (eg. surf net, work on my FF team)
> IE7 stops responding!!!! We pay GOOD money for these products (eg. WIN
> Vista) & in return we get POS technology. Why can't you, just once, give
> us
> a working friggin program? BIGGEST mistake I ever made was "upgrading"
> (ROFL) to Vista. If microsoft wasn't so greedy for the almighty dollar we
> may actually get a working product for them out of the package......but
> that will never happen will it Microsoft (Bill Gates)
>
> And why in the world do we need to post IE7 stuff in the IE6
> Forums........GIMME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!

Angry Customer 01

      4th Sep 2008
Sorry for the rant. I absolutely lost my cool & I want to apologise like a
man. I just keep gettin this same error:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: iexplore.exe
Application Version: 7.0.6001.18000
Application Timestamp: 47918f11
Fault Module Name: mshtml.dll
Fault Module Version: 7.0.6001.18099
Fault Module Timestamp: 4864684e
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0015a5c2
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

I will go post where you said, & again I do apologise.
Thank You,
John

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> [Crossposted to IE General]
>
> 1. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1) when posting to
> MS newsgroups, please.
>
> 2. Those with IE7-specific questions or comments are asked to post to and
> seek support in this newsgroup: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
>
> On the web:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...plorer.general
>
> In your newsreader:
>
> 3. In no certain order:
>
> How to troubleshoot Internet Explorer 7 issues in Windows Vista:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936215
>
> How to optimize or reset Internet Explorer 7:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
>
> Internet Explorer stops responding, stops working, or restarts (Guided Help)
> http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_ie_intro
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> DTS-L http://dts-l.net/
>

> Angry Customer 01 wrote:
> > Every SINGLE time I try to do something (eg. surf net, work on my FF team)
> > IE7 stops responding!!!! We pay GOOD money for these products (eg. WIN
> > Vista) & in return we get POS technology. Why can't you, just once, give
> > us
> > a working friggin program? BIGGEST mistake I ever made was "upgrading"
> > (ROFL) to Vista. If microsoft wasn't so greedy for the almighty dollar we
> > may actually get a working product for them out of the package......but
> > that will never happen will it Microsoft (Bill Gates)
> >
> > And why in the world do we need to post IE7 stuff in the IE6
> > Forums........GIMME A FRIGGIN BREAK!!!

PA Bear [MS MVP]

      4th Sep 2008
You're welcome. I'm sure we empathize with your frustations. Understand
that the error is not default behavior and you'll have to determine its
cause.

> I will go post where you said

No need to begin a new thread now: You'll see that your thread is now found
in IE6 Browser and IE General newsgroups now. The crossposting should
continue in your next reply. Please continue quoting the entire previous
message in your replies.

Did you install Vista SP1 via Windows Update or manually?

(if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you
installed Vista SP1?
--
~PA Bear