Identifying People in Pictures

mainlyjanely

      8th Jan 2010
How do you point to a person on a picture and have their identification
appear? Example: Point to a picture and their name and education or
background appears.
--
MJ

David Marcovitz

      8th Jan 2010
On 1/8/10 1:43 PM, in article
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "mainlyjanely"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How do you point to a person on a picture and have their identification
> appear? Example: Point to a picture and their name and education or
> background appears.

The easiest way to do this is by putting a 99% transparent box over the
person (unless the picture is an object by itself in which case you can just
use the picture) and setting a "hyperlink to nowhere" with pop-up text. See
trick #16:

http://www.soniacoleman.com/Tutorial...uicktricks.htm

If you want this to happen with a click, not a mouse over, you can do it
with trigger animations.

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz