Simon

      1st Sep 2003
Whne I enable ICS the computrr sharing the internet
connection lock up when the client computer connects and
establishes a connection.

I have checked all setting and it seems to be configured
correctly.

I have just got a new PC and this was working fine on my
old machine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Simon

      1st Sep 2003
Someone please????

Brian Oakes [MSFT]

      1st Sep 2003
What OS? What SP?

What are the Nic configs?

--

Best regards,
Brian Oakes, MCSE

Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may benefit.

news:029001c37069$374c9a70$(E-Mail Removed)...