ICS Dependency Service or Group Failed

Dave

      18th Nov 2003
I get the following error message when I try to run the XP
Network Connection Wizrd or when I try to enable the XP
firewall on the network card connected to my cable modem.
I am trying to network to a Win98 PC for Internet
Connection Sharing and networking.

I have ran the "msconfig" services and the "services.msc"
tasks but it has not corrected the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

dave

Ken Wickes [MSFT]

      18th Nov 2003
It's usually this

You Cannot Create a Network Connection After You Restore Windows XP

Ken Wickes [MSFT]

news:35b101c3ad87$38e7c750$(E-Mail Removed)...