Icons inside explorer treeview

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2TGVNYWc=?=

      19th May 2004
Hi
when I launch the explorer, on the left, the treview doesn't have any icon... so it looks like the treeview of the qestion/answer of this newgroup for example
I've tried to set the default parameters on the desktop, but it doesn't change anything.
I notice that all other icons are displayed correctly
Do you have any idea
TI

(sorry for my english...)

Kelly

      19th May 2004
Hi,

The Folders Bar in Windows Explorer Does Not Contain Any Icons

Adaptation for the Article: Needs to be a path not a drive letter, so subst
c: [x]:\. Note backslash converts a drive letter to a path. It must point
to a valid folder as in: c: d:\Windows

--
All the Best,
Kelly