4community

      6th May 2008
Whenever I insert something like a page number or date function, i.e., page x
of y, instead of the page showing I get the raw hyperlink data. How can I
have outcome of the formula show rather than just the formula?

Stefan B Rusynko

      7th May 2008
What Client Side or Server Side script are you using for the variables
- post your sample code