hyperlinks not showing up in email

hyperlinks

      23rd Feb 2009
Recently, any incoming emails that people send to me are not coming in with
the hyperlinks. I checked my settings and everything is set up to HTML but
no links are showing up. What can I do?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      23rd Feb 2009
Is your antivirus or security software scanning inbound email?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)