Hyper Terminal

=?Utf-8?B?Q3JhaWcgRg==?=

      1st May 2007
Where or how do i get hyper terminal on my machine, I have had HT Private
edition but i want to get the original back on as i tend to have problems
with it

=?Utf-8?B?bmFzcw==?=

      1st May 2007

"Craig F" wrote:

> Where or how do i get hyper terminal on my machine, I have had HT Private
> edition but i want to get the original back on as i tend to have problems
> with it

Open Run command and type in:
hypertrm click [OK]
Does it open?.
Also you can find it here:
C:\Program Files\Windows NT\hypertrm.exe
Or you can install it from the XP CD.
HTH.
nass
==