hue sat lum red green blue

=?Utf-8?B?Q29sb3JibGluZEJydWlu?=

      18th Jan 2005
Does anyone know of a website that will give the Hue, Sat, Lum, Red, Green,
and Blue numbers for Pale Blue as defined in Excel? I would like to find the
numbers for other colors as well.

Ramesh, MS-MVP

      18th Jan 2005
Hi ColorblindBruin,

Are you looking for the RGB values?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"ColorblindBruin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Does anyone know of a website that will give the Hue, Sat, Lum, Red, Green,
and Blue numbers for Pale Blue as defined in Excel? I would like to find the
numbers for other colors as well.

=?Utf-8?B?Q29sb3JibGluZEJydWlu?=

      18th Jan 2005
Dear Ramesh, MS-MVP,

Yes, that seems to get half of the information. Many Thanks.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Hi ColorblindBruin,
>
> Are you looking for the RGB values?
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "ColorblindBruin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know of a website that will give the Hue, Sat, Lum, Red, Green,
> and Blue numbers for Pale Blue as defined in Excel? I would like to find the
> numbers for other colors as well.

Gord Dibben

      18th Jan 2005
Bruin

Have a look here for Excel color palette.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:07:02 -0800, ColorblindBruin
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dear Ramesh, MS-MVP,
>
>Yes, that seems to get half of the information. Many Thanks.
>
>"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
>
>> Hi ColorblindBruin,
>>
>> Are you looking for the RGB values?
>>
>> --
>> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
>> Windows XP Shell/User
>> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>>

>> "ColorblindBruin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Does anyone know of a website that will give the Hue, Sat, Lum, Red, Green,
>> and Blue numbers for Pale Blue as defined in Excel? I would like to find the
>> numbers for other colors as well.

=?Utf-8?B?Q29sb3JibGluZEJydWlu?=

      18th Jan 2005
Gord,

That is very helpful. Thanks. problem solved.