HP PSC 2510 all-in-one

Robert Montgomery

      11th Sep 2004
My printer reinstalls about 3 or 4 times an hour when I'm
on line and I get no help at all from HP support. Not
only do they not understand the problem they have trouble
with english. I've tried on the phone, email and fax
support all with the same scripted responses. I have no
doubt if I could talk with an Enslish speaker in Texas I
could be understond and my problem resolved.

chevy47

      11th Sep 2004
Try contacting (E-Mail Removed) ~~ he's in McLean and is
very knowledgeable. He's a computer troubleshooter and
speaks English/Texan! Hope this helps. :-)

Wislu Plethora

      13th Sep 2004

What makes you think there are English speakers in Texas?

Cari \(MS MVP\)

      14th Sep 2004
Only when you are online?

Is it a USB unit and do you have a USB DSL modem?

www.coribright.com

"Robert Montgomery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a2d901c4981e$4aef63e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My printer reinstalls about 3 or 4 times an hour when I'm
> on line and I get no help at all from HP support. Not
> only do they not understand the problem they have trouble
> with english. I've tried on the phone, email and fax
> support all with the same scripted responses. I have no
> doubt if I could talk with an Enslish speaker in Texas I
> could be understond and my problem resolved.

Victor D.

      17th Sep 2004
Cause Texas is a state of the Union of the Untied States of America, where
English is the native language.....Duh!

"Wislu Plethora" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:152301c499b8$f657d500$(E-Mail Removed)...

> [...]

KhannaSu

      17th Sep 2004

Robert Montgomery wrote:
> *My printer reinstalls about 3 or 4 times an hour when I'm
> on line and I get no help at all from HP support. Not
> only do they not understand the problem they have trouble
> with english. I've tried on the phone, email and fax
> support all with the same scripted responses. I have no
> doubt if I could talk with an Enslish speaker in Texas I
> could be understond and my problem resolved. *

Hi
PSC 2510 is a wireless printer? I could not find any informatio
about a Wireless router/an access point in your mail

-
KhannaS