HP Officejet Series 5600, model 5610v All-In-One

gerry71

      10th Jan 2009
I've been using this printer for about two years when one time my desktop pc
just stopped working and I lost all my files. Now I'm trying to re-install
the same printer but I couldn't make it work. What seems to be the problem?
Pls. help.
--
tnx2u

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      10th Jan 2009
Did you get the latest drivers from HP's website?
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

news:(E-Mail Removed)...