HP LJ3020 on x64

=?Utf-8?B?d2FpZGlz?=

      12th Sep 2006
Hello. I have problems with installing HP LJ3020 printer on XP pro x64. Could
someone help and say how to install and configure?
Using USB cabel

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      12th Sep 2006
DO NOT connect printer to PC. Insert installation CD and follow the prompts.
It will prompt you when to connect it and when to turn it on during the
installation of the software. If you have it connected now, disconnect it.
--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the

"waidis" wrote:

> Hello. I have problems with installing HP LJ3020 printer on XP pro x64. Could
> someone help and say how to install and configure?
> Using USB cabel

=?Utf-8?B?d2FpZGlz?=

      12th Sep 2006
But drivers on CD are only for 32bit. NAd when i plug in to computer on USB i
asked about Dot4 USB drivers, but nothing.

"Byte" wrote:

> DO NOT connect printer to PC. Insert installation CD and follow the prompts.
> It will prompt you when to connect it and when to turn it on during the
> installation of the software. If you have it connected now, disconnect it.
> --
> XP - WNP
> Today is the first day of the
> rest of your life.
>

> "waidis" wrote:
>
> > Hello. I have problems with installing HP LJ3020 printer on XP pro x64. Could
> > someone help and say how to install and configure?
> > Using USB cabel

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

      12th Sep 2006
Did you look at HP's website to find 64 bit drivers?
www.coribright.com/Windows

news:(E-Mail Removed)...