HP 3330 with ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software - cant find HP scanner in the software

Bobby

      9th May 2005
I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can do
to fix this problem?

thanks

Bobby

Don Phillipson

      10th May 2005
"Bobby" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:427f7a8f$0$295$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I am using ABBYY FineReader 7.0 Professional Edition software with a
> HP3330 Printer/scanner/fax. When I try to use the software (scanning a
> document) it is asking for twain drivers, but in the menu I don't have any
> options (empty). I have installed the HP 3330 drivers but apparently the
> software cant find any!!! could anyone give a suggestion as to what I can

do
> to fix this problem?

My ABBYY FineReader (free with Epson multifunction unit)
works OK and generated 15 Registry entries. How many
show in yours?

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Bobby

      11th May 2005
well I have no clue as to what sort registry entries were generated.. is
that important? how can I check?

Rgds

Bobby
news:i42ge.1707$(E-Mail Removed)...