hotmail access problems with outlook 2003 (send/receive error)

=?Utf-8?B?VHVubmVsbWFu?=

      22nd Mar 2006
When trying to send/receive from/to my hotmail account the following error
message occurs "Task "Hotmail-Sending" reported error (0x800CCCF4) : "Unknown
error 0x8000CCCF4".

I've reloaded outlook, no joy.
I've re-entered all the hotmail detials in accounts, no joy

Help!

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      22nd Mar 2006
do you have a paid hotmail account (hotmail plus) ? HTTP access is only
supported with very old or paid accounts.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(E-Mail Removed)

"Tunnelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When trying to send/receive from/to my hotmail account the following error
> message occurs "Task "Hotmail-Sending" reported error (0x800CCCF4) :
> "Unknown
> error 0x8000CCCF4".
>
> I've reloaded outlook, no joy.
> I've re-entered all the hotmail detials in accounts, no joy
>
> Help!

=?Utf-8?B?VHVubmVsbWFu?=

      22nd Mar 2006
Yes, i've had an account for some time now. The problem only started 2-3
weeks ago. Before that i was a happy chappie.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> do you have a paid hotmail account (hotmail plus) ? HTTP access is only
> supported with very old or paid accounts.
>

> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "Tunnelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > When trying to send/receive from/to my hotmail account the following error
> > message occurs "Task "Hotmail-Sending" reported error (0x800CCCF4) :
> > "Unknown
> > error 0x8000CCCF4".
> >
> > I've reloaded outlook, no joy.
> > I've re-entered all the hotmail detials in accounts, no joy
> >
> > Help!

=?Utf-8?B?VHVubmVsbWFu?=

      22nd Mar 2006
Sorry, should have mentioned that the tie in between Outlook & my Hotmail
account works OK on my laptop

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> do you have a paid hotmail account (hotmail plus) ? HTTP access is only
> supported with very old or paid accounts.
>

> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "Tunnelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > When trying to send/receive from/to my hotmail account the following error
> > message occurs "Task "Hotmail-Sending" reported error (0x800CCCF4) :
> > "Unknown
> > error 0x8000CCCF4".
> >
> > I've reloaded outlook, no joy.
> > I've re-entered all the hotmail detials in accounts, no joy
> >
> > Help!

=?Utf-8?B?YWthd2E2?=

      5th Feb 2007
I get the same error 0x800CCCF4 but usually when I try to send/receive
manually. Sometimes I get the error when I open Outlook, but often not.
Immediately after the error the auto send/receive usually works (set to every
5 min). I have a paid hotmail account (hotmail plus), windows xp.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> do you have a paid hotmail account (hotmail plus) ? HTTP access is only
> supported with very old or paid accounts.
>

> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "Tunnelman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > When trying to send/receive from/to my hotmail account the following error
> > message occurs "Task "Hotmail-Sending" reported error (0x800CCCF4) :
> > "Unknown
> > error 0x8000CCCF4".
> >
> > I've reloaded outlook, no joy.
> > I've re-entered all the hotmail detials in accounts, no joy
> >
> > Help!

=?Utf-8?B?SGFuY2Vs?=

      10th Oct 2007
I start with some error like that after install IE7... if that happend to
you, please try with:

http://mx.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGkug...v2-x86-ESN.exe

It could help you

"Tunnelman" wrote:

> When trying to send/receive from/to my hotmail account the following error
> message occurs "Task "Hotmail-Sending" reported error (0x800CCCF4) : "Unknown
> error 0x8000CCCF4".
>
> I've reloaded outlook, no joy.
> I've re-entered all the hotmail detials in accounts, no joy
>
> Help!

=?Utf-8?B?YWthd2E2?=

      11th Oct 2007