Host a windows forms Form derived class in IE.

Marcos

      9th Oct 2008
Hi Everyone,
I would like to know if it's possible to host a
System.Windows.Forms.Form derived class inside the IE client area, as
a smart client. And if it's possible, how to do it. The reason is
because I need MDI suport and the application has to be inside the
browser frame.
Thanks in advance
Marcos

Vinay Khaitan