home page keeps changing by itself

george

      2nd Jul 2003
My home page for IE keeps changing. How do I fix this
problem?

John

      3rd Jul 2003

george, I found this answer a couple of pages deeper in
this fourum. it worked for me. I went to the last tab
and just reset to defalt settings, this worked for my
home page settings.
Hi Thomas - Try closing all instances of IE, then in
Control Panel, in
Internet Options|Programs click on Reset Web Settings.
When asked,
select the Homepage option also (you'll find that they
stole that too).
This should reset your homepage and search settings to
their defaults
(if they didn't steal iereset.inf also on yours - it
stayed OK on mine).
Post back with your results, please.

H Leboeuf

      3rd Jul 2003
Remove all the parasites on your computer.
Delete all the spywares and bad BHOs from your system.

List of bad BHOs.
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/
--

Henri Leboeuf

news:486b01c340e2$71840590$(E-Mail Removed)...