=?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZXlPbmU=?=

      10th Apr 2004
Tried the sign thing. People around here have no respect for others and ignore it. Since I'm not around all the time to police the usage I'm rather limited
Thanks for the tips, keep them coming if you have any or come across any. I'm heading to google now to search for the suggestion (my previous searches came up nil)

Mistoffolees

      10th Apr 2004

BoneyOne wrote:
> Tried the sign thing. People around here have no respect for others and ignore it. Since I'm not around all the time to police the usage I'm rather limited.
> Thanks for the tips, keep them coming if you have any or come across any. I'm heading to google now to search for the suggestion (my previous searches came up nil)

Unfortunately, that's life today. With the exception of keeping
the computer personal by not sharing the logon, and this is one
of the strong points of Windows NT, 2000 or XP Pro, Lanwench has
the right idea of obtaining commercial software to limit and time
out usage.