Hit and Miss whether I can Print form outlook

=?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=

      28th Sep 2005
Why is it that sometimes I can print from outlook just fine, sometimes it
hangs for a while after i click print and eventually prints, and other times
i click print and nothing happens at all?? I can print just fine from other
programs such as word, excel. Thanks.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      7th Oct 2005
does the item type (calendar, contacts etc) or message format (html, plain
text) make a difference?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(E-Mail Removed)