hibernation problem! problem!, Power Option problem!

Farzad Hayati

      4th Feb 2004
I have 2 win2k A.S. that installed from unique cd at unique pc
in one of them I can use hibernate but in other I haven't any hibernation
option!!!

[my main board is gigabyte 8ie 533 (P IV) that supportded hibernation]

anyone have any suggestion?
thanks for your help,

Farzad, Hayati.

Jerold Schulman

      5th Feb 2004
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:17:35 +0330, "Farzad Hayati" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have 2 win2k A.S. that installed from unique cd at unique pc
>in one of them I can use hibernate but in other I haven't any hibernation
>option!!!
>
>[my main board is gigabyte 8ie 533 (P IV) that supportded hibernation]
>
>anyone have any suggestion?
>thanks for your help,
>
>Farzad, Hayati.

See tip 6877 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Farzad Hayati

      5th Feb 2004
Dear Jerold,
I remove my terminal service & my problem solved.

Thanks for your advising.

But I have a question!, can I have both enabled terminal service &
hibernation option?

Kind Regards,
Farzad Hayati.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...