heroes of might and magic iii

=?Utf-8?B?SGVyb2VzSUlJIHN0YWxscw==?=

      21st May 2004
Heroes mm3 stalls on me. The mouse freezes temporarily every minute or so and then resumes. It worked fine until just a few weeks ago. I had to reinstall Windows XP, and since then the problem arose. None of the compatibility tweaks help. I have the most recent patch. Nothing seems to solve the problem. Any suggestions?

Jimmy S.

      21st May 2004
Replied to first post. :-)

Cheers,