Helpful file for downloading all Sysinternals utilities.

John Corliss

      20th Jul 2006
H-Man posted that the FAT32 for Windows NT 4.0 file (no longer available
at Sysinternals) was downloadable at the GRC site. I downloaded the .zip
file at that link and it contained the following instead (has a list of
all the utilities):

What happened to all the files?

During the 24-hours that the SysInternals site was struggling under the
rush of people wanting to grab all of its goodies before they (possibly)
disappeared forever following Microsoft's acquisition of Mark and Bryce,
this file briefly contained all of the files listed below. But the guys
now have their site hosted on a much faster connection and hardware, so
there's no longer any need for file mirroring. If you want to grab every
file from their "files" directory, the links below will help you ...

NOTE: If you are using Internet Explorer to download many files at once,
you'll likely be frustrated by the very annoying default "two connection"
limit per remote site. You can easily eliminate that in order to enable
as many simultaneous downloads as you can click on. Go to this registry
key ...

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\
Internet Settings

Then change or add the following two entries, setting their DWORD
values to something large (mine are both set to 1000):

MaxConnectionsPerServer REG_DWORD (Default is 2)
Sets the number of simultaneous requests to a single HTTP 1.1 Server

MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server REG_DWORD (Default is 4)
Sets the number of simultaneous requests to a single HTTP 1.0 Server

Here's the master list of every file in the SysInternals "files" dir:

http://www.sysinternals.com/files/accesschk.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/AccessEnum.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/AccessEnumSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Accvio.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/AdRestore.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/AdRestoreSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Autologon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/AutologonSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Autoruns.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/BgInfo.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/BlueScreen.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/CacheSet.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/CacheSetSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ClockRes.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Contig.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/CpuMon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Ctrl2Cap.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Ctrl2Cap9xSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Ctrl2CapSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DebugView9x.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DebugViewAmd64.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DebugViewNt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Defrag.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DiskExt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DiskKey.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DiskMon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DiskMonNt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/DiskView.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Du.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/EfsDump.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Fat32.exe
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Filemon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Filemonamd64.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/FilemonNt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/fmifs.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Frob.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Fundelete.exe
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/FundeleteSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/gpdisable.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Handle.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Hex2dec.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Hostname.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Junction.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/JunctionSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/LdmDump.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ListDlls.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/LiveKd.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/LoadOrder.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/LogonSessions.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Native.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NetstatpSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NewSid.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NewSidSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Notmyfault.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ntcrash2.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NtfsChk.exe
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NtfsDos.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Nt...ofessional.exe
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NtfsFlp.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NtfsInfo.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NtfsInfoSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NtfsWindows98.exe
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/NtRecover.exe
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PageDefrag.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PendMoves.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PhysMem.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PipeList.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PMon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PortMon9x.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PortMonNt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ProcessExplorer9x.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Pr...lorerAmd64.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Pr...plorerIa64.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ProcessExplorerNt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/procfeatures.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsExec.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsFile.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsGetSid.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsInfo.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsKill.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsList.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsLoggedOn.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsLoggedOnSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsLogList.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsPasswd.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsService.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsShutdown.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsSuspend.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/PsTools.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Regdellnull.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/RegHide.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Regjump.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Regmon9x.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Regmonamd64.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/RegmonNt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/RemoteRecover.exe
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/RootkitRevealer.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/SDelete.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/SDeleteSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/SecDemo.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/SecDemoSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ShareEnum.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ShareEnumSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Sigcheck.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Streams.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Strings.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Sync.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/TcpView.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/TdiMon9x.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/TdiMonNt.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Testlimit.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Tokenmon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/TokenmonSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/TVcache.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/VcMon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/VcMonSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/VolumeId.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/VxDMon.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/VxDMonSource.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/Whois.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/WinObj.zip
http://www.sysinternals.com/files/ZoomIt.zip

--
Regards from John Corliss. I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett.
No ad, cd, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, PROmotion, share, spy,

John Corliss

      20th Jul 2006
John Corliss wrote:
> H-Man posted that the FAT32 for Windows NT 4.0 file (no longer available
> at Sysinternals) was downloadable at the GRC site. I downloaded the .zip
> file at that link and it contained the following instead (has a list of
> all the utilities):

I see now that Terry Russell has already posted this. However, the post
was buried in a thread so some people might have missed it.

--
Regards from John Corliss. I don't reply to trolls like Andy Mabbett.
No ad, cd, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, PROmotion, share, spy,
time-limited or trial wares or warez for me, please.

ms

      20th Jul 2006
John Corliss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:12burie4h4jl167
@corp.supernews.com:

> H-Man posted that the FAT32 for Windows NT 4.0 file (no longer available
> at Sysinternals) was downloadable at the GRC site. I downloaded the .zip
> file at that link and it contained the following instead (has a list of
> all the utilities):

Thanks for the list, John.

It looks like Sysinternals may have withdrawn that utility, maybe some
problem with it. Except they would have deleted the listing from the
website.

Mike Sa

H-Man

      20th Jul 2006
On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 04:51:40 -0700, John Corliss wrote:

> H-Man posted that the FAT32 for Windows NT 4.0 file (no longer available
> at Sysinternals) was downloadable at the GRC site. I downloaded the .zip
> file at that link and it contained the following instead (has a list of
> all the utilities):
>
>>Snipped listing>>

Thank's for that John, it was there yesterday with files in tact when I
downloaded it. Looks like Steve changed the zip, probably because of the
rush to get it. I'm assuming the rush is for the most part over, but if
someone wanted me to post it to a server of their choosing I would (you
know, one of those free file sharing services)

--
HK

meow2222@care2.com

      20th Jul 2006
John Corliss wrote:

> Here's the master list of every file in the SysInternals "files" dir:

What sort of amount of data is that lot?

thanks, NT

James UK

      20th Jul 2006
leapt out of the bath and screamed "EUREKA!" before typing in
alt.comp.freeware:

> What sort of amount of data is that lot?
>
> thanks, NT

According to what I got;

1.90 MB (1,998,848 bytes) for 122 files.

Thanks to JC for the original post too.

--
James UK

JP Loken

      20th Jul 2006
På Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:17:34 +0200, skrev ms <(E-Mail Removed)>:

> John Corliss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:12burie4h4jl167
> @corp.supernews.com:
>
>> H-Man posted that the FAT32 for Windows NT 4.0 file (no longer available
>> at Sysinternals) was downloadable at the GRC site. I downloaded the .zip
>> file at that link and it contained the following instead (has a list of
>> all the utilities):
>>

> Thanks for the list, John.
>
> It looks like Sysinternals may have withdrawn that utility, maybe some
> problem with it. Except they would have deleted the listing from the
> website.
>
> Mike Sa

It's back. :-)

--
JP Loken
http://www.opera.com/mail/

ms

      20th Jul 2006
"JP Loken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
newsp.tcz9glhvrsiawo@dat-1f8ef566c18:

> På Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:17:34 +0200, skrev ms <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>
>> John Corliss <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:12burie4h4jl167
>> @corp.supernews.com:
>>
>>> H-Man posted that the FAT32 for Windows NT 4.0 file (no longer
>>> available at Sysinternals) was downloadable at the GRC site. I
>>> downloaded the .zip file at that link and it contained the following
>>> instead (has a list of all the utilities):
>>>

>> Thanks for the list, John.
>>
>> It looks like Sysinternals may have withdrawn that utility, maybe
>> some problem with it. Except they would have deleted the listing from
>> the website.
>>
>> Mike Sa

> It's back. :-)

Yes, first time in about 10 tries over 2 days that it works, downloading
now.

Mike Sa

Terry Russell

      21st Jul 2006

"James UK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> leapt out of the bath and screamed "EUREKA!" before typing in
> alt.comp.freeware:
>
>> What sort of amount of data is that lot?
>>
>> thanks, NT

> According to what I got;
>
> 1.90 MB (1,998,848 bytes) for 122 files.
>
> Thanks to JC for the original post too.

I get 22,335,564 bytes for the files directory
with duplicates as app/sources zips
and the html is 3,900,357 bytes

or the whole site with duplicates and duplicates of duplicates
in multiple category webpages
42,061,824 bytes ....you seem to be short a bit or two

I think there are probably enough 'final' copies that noone
need worry too much about being able to find what they want for a while
even if it does do a cheshire.

Funny thing, I was meaning to do a freshen up for a while.
Never put off til tomorrow what you can do the day after :-)

James UK

      21st Jul 2006
> What sort of amount of data is that lot?
>
> thanks, NT

(Ignore my older reply Message-ID:
<Xns9806B4779494DJamesUK@193.202.122.111> if you see it)

According to what I got;

21.7 MB (22,839,296 bytes) for 122 files.