helpctr command line

marc.nadeau@messf.gouv.qc.ca

      27th Sep 2004
I found this about the command line parameters.
helpctr [/url [URL]] [/mode [URL]] [/hidden]
[/fromstarthelp]
I want to call "offer remote assistance" with the command
line
as "C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\helpctr.exe /url
"C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Vendors\CN=Microsoft
Corporation,L=Redmond,S=Washington,C=US\Remote
Assistance\Escalation\Unsolicited\UnSolicitedRCUI.htm".
When i use this command, it displays the remote
assistance with a dialog box on top that say: remote
assistance has failed. Retry.
I want to known how to call this function without error.
thanks to all.

=?Utf-8?B?Qnl0ZQ==?=

      27th Sep 2004
Have you tried using:
Start/Help and Support/under "Ask for assistance"
doubleclick "Invite a friend, etc....."
Then you can connect their computer with yours.
Your HTM parameter is incorrect and will give you an error.

---------
I'm no expert but I did stay at the
Holliday Inn Express last night

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> I found this about the command line parameters.
> helpctr [/url [URL]] [/mode [URL]] [/hidden]
> [/fromstarthelp]
> I want to call "offer remote assistance" with the command
> line
> as "C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\helpctr.exe /url
> "C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Vendors\CN=Microsoft
> Corporation,L=Redmond,S=Washington,C=US\Remote
> Assistance\Escalation\Unsolicited\UnSolicitedRCUI.htm".
> When i use this command, it displays the remote
> assistance with a dialog box on top that say: remote
> assistance has failed. Retry.
> I want to known how to call this function without error.
> thanks to all.

=?Utf-8?B?SXZhbg==?=

      27th Sep 2004
hello